Fuller Life Concepts offers experiential, self-aware, trauma-informed services to reconnect you with your confident happy selves to LIVE A FULLER LIFE. through Therapy, Coaching, and Trainings.
COVID-19 During this difficult time, it is our sincere hope that our clients, colleagues and neighbors remain safe and healthy. Please know that we are still here to help.
In accordance with current CDC direction, our providers are offering services online and by phone.
Fuller Life Concepts provides individual therapy services.We have special training to help children and adolescents manage anxiety and depression.We are also a California Victim of Crime Compensation program mental health provider.If you have been the victim of a crime and are seeking therapy, you can receive therapy with one of our therapist at your home, office or school.
Therapy session can be individual and/or family.
- The mission of the Fuller Life Concepts, Inc therapy services is to provide easy access to high quality care.
- We used evidenced-based practices to enrich your life and help you succeed in spite of the traumatic experience. Our well trained staff will also collaborate with other professionals to supplement your services and ensure our receiving highly comprehensive care.
With the goal of helping women relieve stress and find fulfillment benefits of my customized coaching program includes:
– Improved relationships
– Increased productivity
– Increased self-confidence
Two coaching programs to serve you
schedule your virtual coffee date with Kim to explore your needs and apply for one of the programs.
- EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION in Educational settings with teaching staff – A Thousand Joys
- TRAUMA-INFORMED CARE IN THE SCHOOLS – A Thousand Joys
- FEARLESS MANAGEMENT IN NON-PROFIT SETTINGS – The Village Family Services
- IMPACT OF FEAR ON MANAGEMENT EFFECTIVENESS – USC School of Social Work
- IMPLEMENTING POSITIVE COMMUNICATION IN THE WORKPLACE – LA Charter Schools