Fuller Life Concepts offers women of color experiential, self-aware, trauma-informed services to reconnect you with your confident happy selves to LIVE A FULLER LIFE.
Fuller Life Concepts is a California Victim Compensation Program mental health provider. If you have been the victim of a crime you can receive counseling services from a Fuller Life Concepts therapist at your home, school or the local office. The California Victim Compensation program provides funding for services to families where clients have been a victim. Therapy sessions can be individual and/or family.
- The mission of the CalVCP trauma-informed therapy is to provide easy access to high quality care for those who have experienced violence against them. This could be intimate partner violence, assault, child abuse or other personal assaults.
- We used evidenced-based practices to enrich your life and help you succeed in spite of the traumatic experience. Our well trained staff will also collaborate with other professionals to supplement your services and ensure our receiving highly comprehensive care.
Fuller Life Concepts offers coaching programs to professionals who want to reach goals faster.
Are you looking for more accountability and focus?
Have you been going at it alone and don’t see the results you desire.?
Do you find yourself accomplishing all kinds of tasks, but not the ones that will get you to your goals?
What you need is a program that will help you stay on tract and maintain focus, where you take weekly action to reach goals faster.
Kim Fuller has coaching programs that are structured with access to coach to get you motivated and maintain momentum to the end.
Two coaching programs to serve you
schedule your virtual coffee date with Kim to explore your needs and apply for one of the programs.
Are you seeking an inspiring and transformational speaker for your retreat, seminar, workshop, or organization?
Kim Fuller, licensed marriage and family therapist is an accomplished speaker and trainer. She has facilitated workshops and trainings in a variety of environments helping those who attend increase their knowledge, awareness and comfort level with trauma related topics.
Here is a partial list of clients and requested topics:
- Improving your Relationships
Chamber of Commerce, Long Beach
- Increasing your confidence as Business owners
Chamber of Commerce, Lakewood
- EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION in Educational settings with teaching staff – A Thousand Joys
- TRAUMA-INFORMED CARE IN THE SCHOOLS – A Thousand Joys
- FEARLESS MANAGEMENT IN NON-PROFIT SETTINGS – The Village Family Services
- IMPACT OF FEAR ON MANAGMENT EFFECTIVENESS – USC School of Social Work
- IMPLEMENTING POSITIVE COMMUNICATION IN THE WORKPLACE – LA Charter Schools